Halloween Costume ideas 2015

Any Video Converter Ultimate Full Version


What is Any Video Converter Ultimate ?


Any Video Converter Ultimate is an All-in-One DVD ripper and video converter which helps you rip DVD and convert various video formats to MP4, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MP3, MPG and SWF. Any Video Converter Ulti is the best DVD Ripper and video converter for your iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, PS3, all pmp, game consoles and cell phones. Besides, you can directly create DVD with DVD menu from various video formats and enjoy on your home DVD player.

What is New in Version 6.0


Fix the issue that DVD template does not support CJK output path.
Optimize GPU acceleration.
Fix the issue that video format can not be switched correctly when converting a particular video file.
Fix the crash issue when full-screen playing videos via AVC program built-in video player.

Any Video Converter Ultimate provides lots of useful functions. It supports batch conversion, it can merge several video clips in different formats into one file, manage output video files by group or profile, set process prority and speify number of threads to use for encoding. Most of the parameters for output profile are customizable, you can easily select or enter video size, video bitrate, video framerate, audio bitrate, sample rate and set audio channel. Video trimming is also available.

All users who need to convert video, extract audio from video, download online video, edit video and more.
Features

Screencast anything you see on screen.
Record video and capture desktop activities.
Convert DVD files and DVD folders to hard disk.
Support converting to iPhone, iPad, Android Phones, Samsung Galaxy S II, Amazon Kindle Fire and more.
Extract DVD to file formats readable by media players.
Compatible with all DVD folder structures.
Convert any video formats for various devices.
Download YouTube video with a few clicks.
Burn (write) videos to DVD with dvd authoring tools.
Make a DVD menu with DVD menu templates.
Create personalized videos easily with video clip, video crop, effects setting functions.
Intuitive interface and fast conversion speed with CUDA Technology and full multi-core support.
All-in-one DVD converter and video converter
Record video and capture desktop activities
Enjoying online videos
Editing videos easily
Burning video to DVD or AVCHD DVD
Easier operation and management

In testing AVC Ultimate, I found that while everything worked sooner or later, several problems cropped up along the way that might prevent a beginner from ever getting much of anything to work.

The full program takes less than a minute to download and then another few minutes to extract and install. A free trial is also available, but the trial is limited to converting only the first three minutes of any video file, so you can’t use the trial version for copying anything close to an entire DVD movie.

As an experienced video editor accustomed to working with name-brand products from vendors like Avid and Adobe, I was a bit curious about AVCLabs. I found nothing more than an email address (no physical address, no phone number) on the company’s web site. All tech support is via email.

A bit of investigation then revealed that their URL is registered through GoDaddy. So I emailed AVCLabs, asking who they are. I never got an answer to that one. I then tried emailing with a tech question. I did get a response to this question the next day, but as I’ll explain below, it wasn’t very helpful.

Performance

I installed version 4.3.9 on an Acer Aspire One mini-notebook running Microsoft Windows 7. When the program launched, I was a bit taken aback by the simplicity of the typewriter-style (monospace) font in the “Getting Started” main screen.

Not surprisingly, “Add DVD” is the top choice here. So I popped a fresh copy of “The Matrix” into the I/O Magic external DVD drive I hooked up. In addition to the usual Windows autoplay options that showed up, another “Opening DVD” popup appeared that said, “Analyzing DVD video disc structure, please wait…”

After about 20 minutes, I got tired of waiting and clicked the “Skip” button. A message came up saying that the DVD opened successfully. A list of what appeared to be chapters showed up on the screen, seemingly the contents of the DVD. Then, however, I realized that this list repeated the same files, over and over, many times. There were several different files mixed in too, with lengths of a few minutes. Bonus materials and previews, maybe?

Endless Analysis

Also, a bug in the program made the software keep analyzing and re-analyzing the DVD’s contents, without ever stopping. I closed the program and tried it again, and the same thing happened. This time I clicked “Skip” after just ten minutes.

When I wrote to tech support about this problem, the answer I got back asked me to send a screen shot and told me to just pick the main video file. It didn’t really address the problem I was encountering, though. So OK, I figured, one could easily learn to stop the “Analyze” process manually, and then only check one of the many resulting files to convert. So how did this move pan out?

I selected the Apple iPod Video MPEG-4 (.mp4) output format from an extensive list of choices (about 20 for Apple alone, including numerous iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple TV options). I then clicked the “Convert Now” button. I clicked “Continue” and the conversion began.

A Tale of Two Tests

I decided to conduct two movie tests: copy to my iPod, and copy to another DVD. I expected that the iPod version would look great, since it involves a smaller frame size with less detail. I further anticipated that the DVD copy would not look as good as the original, due to the re-transcoding that’s required in copying from a “copy-protected” DVD.

As things turned out, it took about two-and-a-half hours to create the .mp4 format file for my iPod, just a little bit longer than the movie itself. The iPod .mp4 version looked excellent. The video was completely smooth, with no jerkiness. Audio was very good, with excellent synchronization. There was really nothing to complain about here.

A Longer Story

How about copying the movie DVD to another DVD, though? That was a different and more complex story. I had to start the whole process again. As soon as I changed the output format to DVD (to make a copy of a disc), the Select DVD Drive popup changed to say, “Please select DVD drive to be ripped.” I popped in “The Matrix” again and the software started analyzing again. This time I clicked “Skip” after just two minutes.

Rather than just the main movie file, I checked all five files. The main one was 2:16 long. One was 32 seconds long, another was 12 seconds long, and two were 0 seconds long each. I decided to see if AVC Ultimate could copy any bonus material or whatever else was on the DVD. Unfortunately, this proved to be a very time consuming mistake.

It took several hours to convert, or “encode,” the video file. Unlike audio CDs, which can be directly copied bit for bit, copying of movie DVDs is technically prevented within the DVD hardware. So a program like AVC gets around this by first decoding the video (essentially playing it), and then re-encoding it (recording it) in the same MPEG-2 format used by the DVD player that it was just decoded from.

After AVC finally finished this “converting” process, a DVD menu screen appeared asking which style of menu to create, and whether I wanted to add background music or an image to the menu. I went with the default, and I popped in a blank DVD+R disc. I had a choice of burn speed, and I went with a conservative 8x (figuring this more likely to succeed than the faster 16x).

Download Any Video Converter Ultimate Full Version

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget